Saturday, January 14, 2012

Abby and Chloe Celebrating!


Abby was lucky enough to have Chloe over Christmas break!! She celebrated her birthday over break and invited Chloe along. Check out her journal entry(refer to the pictures as she writes):


Chloe and I are going to celebrate my birthday. Here we are on the way to the theater to meet my friends and we sall Chip wrecked. The show was lots of fun. After that we went to Buddys to have some pizza, cake, and piresints. Chloe loved the pizza. Chloe also made firends with my new bunny Abigail, Lammy, Bamboo, and we had fun together! Chloe and I and my family were sad becose my Great Grama past away. Chloe and I wish you have a Marry Christmas and a happy new year.

Love Abby

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Lachel this is a wonderful site. I am so proud of you and your students. I look forward to reading and following yor progress.

    ReplyDelete